Title: MOSAIC – Modified Urinary Conduit to Lower Strictures After Radical Cystectomy – DaBlaCa – 16
Aim: To compare the rate of left-sided ureteral strictures after radical cystectomy between the modified retrosigmoid conduit (Intervention Group) and the standard urinary conduit (Control group).
Number of patients: 300
Methods: This project is a randomized controlled trial where patients undergoing cystectomy are randomized between the modified conduit and the conventional ileal conduit ‘ad modum Bricker‘.
The primary endpoint is the rate of benign ureterenteric strictures
The secondary endpoint is both surgical complications, renal function and metabolic complications within 24 months.
Status: Ongoing, not recruiting
- Department of Urology, Aalborg University Hospital
- Department of Urology, Aarhus University Hospital
- Department of Urology, Odense University Hospital
- Department of Urology, Rigshospitalet
- Department of Urology, Herlev and Gentofte Hospital
Phd student: Simone Buchardt Brandt, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Main supervisor: Jørgen Bjerggaard Jensen, email@example.com
Simone Buchardt Brandt